- Trip Details
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
GOOD NEWS!! Due to high demand. PROMO Trip to Conquer ANNAPURNA BASE CAMP year 2020 ONLY at RM1399
Limit for 50pax only
COST TRIP : RM1399
Deposit : RM100
25 Jan - 1 Feb 2020 - 20pax left
15 Mar - 22 Mar 2020 - 20pax left
30 Aug - 6 Sep 2020 - 20pax left
10 Days and 9 Nights Hiking and Camping Trip to Annapurna Base Camp Trek, also known as the Annapurna Sanctuary Trek, is a spectacular journey that takes trekkers to the heart of the Annapurna region in the Himalayas. One of the most popular trekking destinations in the Nepali Himalayas, it attracts thousands of trekkers every year. The trail brings you through lush forests, scenic valleys and gushing rivers; pass local ethnic villages where you can experience the culture and life of the Gurung people. Catch a glimpse of the majestic Machapuchare (Fishtail) on your way to the base camp, and finally be rewarded with a panoramic view of the 10th highest peak in the world – Annapurna I.
Arrival in Kathmandu (1300M)
Upon our arrival in Kathmandu, a representative from Ohana Adventure Sport will pick up from the airport. Then you will be ushered to the hotel. After check-in, you are free to refresh and rest. We will briefly explain the tour program in the evening.
Overnight at Kathmandu
Kathmandu to Pokhara
After breakfast, we will depart to Pokhara by tourist class bus for about 7 hours. Pokhara is located 200KM west from Kathmandu.
Overnight at Pokhara (Included – B)
Day 03 :
Pokhara to Chomrong (2170M)
4-hours drive and 2-hours trek after breakfast in the early morning. Transportation to Matque (4 hours) by private local bus. From there, we start our short trek to Jhinu (2 hours).
Overnight at Jhinu (Included - B, L, D)
Jhinu to Sinuwa (2300M)
Today’s journey will take about 7-8 hours. We will ascend to Chomrong. The trail out of Chomrong descends via 2500 stone steps and crosses the Chomrong Khola on a swaying suspension bridge. Then, continuing an uphill climb to Sinuwa.
Overnight at Sinuwa (Included - B, L, D)
Sinuwa to Deurali (3230M)
Today’s journey will take about 6-7 hours. We will pass through a bamboo forest which is damp and cold, then ascend steadily with a few steep sections. we pass through a beautiful forest to Kuldihar, followed by an easy downhill walk to Bamboo. In the last leg of today’s journey we can see outstanding views of the glacial river below.
Overnight at Deurali (Include - B, L, D)
Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4130M)
Today’s climb will take about 5-6 hours. We will be trekking through a river bed then over a steep trail over to the mountain side via Machhapuchre Base Camp. From Machhapuchre Base Camp we get excellent views of the majestic Machhapuchre along with Mt. Hiunchuli, Annapurna South, Annapurna I, Annapurna III, Gandharvachuli and Gangapurna. The vegetation disappears on our way to ABC and the path widens as we enter the Annapurna Sanctuary. From here, we get sensational views of the near-vertical south face of Annapurna towering above us. The sanctuary boasts of a dynamic 360-degree panorama of snowcapped peaks.
Overnight at Annapurna Base Camp (Included - B, L, D)
Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo (2310M)
Wake up call before sunrise to get the view of the first light of the day around Annapurna Base Camp. We will start our journey after breakfast. For today’s descend will take about 7-8 hours. From Annapurna Base Camp, we retrace our steps to Bamboo. Today’s trek is downhill so it shouldn’t be very difficult.
Overnight at Bamboo (Included - B, L, D)
Bamboo to Jhinu Danda (1760M)
Time taken today is around 8-9 hours. From Bamboo, it is an uphill trek to Sinuwa
followed by a downhill walk to Chomrong Khola. Then we climb the stone steps to Chomrong. The trail then descends to Jhinu Danda. Then proceed to Matque. Our trek will end at Matque where we board our vehicle to Pokhara (4 hours).
Overnight at Pokhara (Included - B, L)
Drive back to Kathmandu by Tourist Bus
Today we drive back to Kathmandu by tourist bus. Journey will take around 8 hours. Free and easy.
Overnight at Kathmandu (Included – B)
Departure to International Airport
It’s your final day of the trip in Nepal. Our company representative will send you to the airport. Bid farewell and wish for safe journey.
(Included – B)
* Note: B refers to Breakfast, L refers to Lunch and D refers to Dinner
** Above itinerary can be customized at your request to accommodate your
specific requirements. Please let us know whether you would like to make it
shorter or longer. We will follow accordingly. Terms and conditions apply.
- Free hiking consultation from Ohana Adventure Sport’s consultant (face to face)
- Tourist class transportation to and from the airport and hotel.
- Round trip tourist bus bound Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu.
- Round trip private vehicle bound Pokhara-Matque-Pokhara.
- All meals during 6 trekking days (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) as indicated by the itinerary. A main course in each time with a cup of hot drink. Any food can be chosen from the menu but a main course only each time.
- 1 night at agency-selected hotel include Breakfast at Kathmandu
- 1 night at agency- selected hotel include Breakfast at Pokhara
- All accommodation during trekking from Day 2 to Day 6
- Licensed trekking guide assisted by experienced Sherpa during the hike
- Group porter
- All trekking and climbing related permit & fees (Entry Permit Annapurna Conservation, TIMS Card and Goverment Tax)
- Sleeping bag & duffel bag (to be returned after trip completion)
- A comprehensive medical kit
- Flight ticket
- Entry Visa (bring accurate cash and two passport photographs)
- Travel insurance
- Personal porter
- Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu city & Pokhara city
- Early departure from trek accommodation in city
- Tips for guide and porters
- Any alcohol, hot and cold drinks, hot water, hot showers, drinking water, Wi-Fi, batteries charging and any deserts ordered as additional to what is provided than listed above