- Trip Details
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
1. 10 Aug - 15 Aug 2019 - 15 pax left
2. 31 Aug - 5 Sep 2019 - 15 pax left
3. 11 Sep - 16 Sep 2019 - 20 pax left
6 Days and 5 Nights Hiking and Camping Trip to Mount Semeru & Mount Bromo. Standing at 3676 meters above sea level, Mount Semeru is an active volcano located in East Java, Indonesia. It is the highest mountain on the island of Java. This stratovolcano is also known as Mahameru, meaning 'The Great Mountain’. The climb to the summit of Semeru is a 3 day hike. The mountain stages minor eruptions every 20 - 40 minutes. On the other hand, Mount Bromo which stands tall at 2329 m is the most iconic and the most hiked mountain in Indonesia. It is also an active volcano. At 2329 meters it is not the highest peak of the massif, but is the most well known.
Day 1 :
Surabaya Airport – Ranupane Homestay
On arrival Padang Airport, meet and greet with local guide. Then depart to Ranupane. Stop for lunch at a local restaurant. Upon arriving Ranupane, check in homestay and relax.
Overnight at Ranupane Homestay (Included – D)
Ranupane – Mount Semeru Trailhead - Kalimati
After breakfast, prepare for Mount Semeru trekking. Private transportation will pick us up and transfer to trailhead. Then continue to hike to Kalimati via Ranukumbolo Lake & Oro Oro Ombo. Rest and overnight in the tent provided. Our porter team will set up all the tents for you.
Overnight at Kalimati (Included – B, L, D)
Kalimati – Mount Semeru Summit – Ranukumbolo Lake
Wake up call at 4AM, have light breakfast and then start climbing to the summit of Mount Semeru. Summit attack will take around 6 hours. Enjoy sunrise and the view at your own leisure. Then, we will descend back to Kalimati and enjoy breakfast. After that, we will proceed to descend to Ranukumnolo Lake for overnight camping.
Overnight at Ranukumbolo Lake (Included – B, B, L, D)
Ranukumbolo Lake - Ranupane
We will enjoy the beautiful sunrise from the lake. Then we will descend back to trailhead. From there, private transportation will transport you back to homestay.
Overnight at Ranupane Homestay (Included – B)
Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour
Early wake up call at 3AM, have light breakfast and private 4x4 jeep will transport for Mount Bromo Tour. We will depart to a viewpoint for sunrise. Further on, we will hike Mount Bromo for sightseeing. Tour will ends around 9AM. Prepare for check out and we will proceed back to Surabaya Town.
Overnight at Surabaya Town (Included – B)
Surabaya Town – Surabaya Airport
Today free and easy. Driver will transfer us to Surabaya Airport for origin’s departure.
* Note: B refers to Breakfast, L refers to Lunch and D refers to Dinner
** Above itinerary can be customized at your request to accommodate your
specific requirements. Please let us know whether you would like to make it
shorter or longer. We will follow accordingly. Terms and conditions apply.
- Free hiking consultation from Ohana Adventure Sport’s consultant (face to face)
- Private return transport service (Airport – Ranupane – Airport)
- Private return 4×4 jeep for Mount Bromo Tour
- All entrance fees including Mount Bromo
- National Park Permits & Fees
- Tents (2-3 person per tent)
- Safety luggage storage
- Meals and drinks during Trip as indicated on the itinerary
- Licensed guides
- Group porters
- Sleeping bag (per person)
- Sleeping mat (per person)
- Kitchen and dining equipment (Plates and cooking utensils)
- Flight tickets
- Hotel at Surabaya
- All meals except those indicates in trekking program
- Tipping and gratuities to guide and porter
- All expenses of a personal nature
- Travel insurance