- Trip Details
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Day 1 :
Arrival Jogja Airport
On arrival Jogja Airport, meet and greet with local guide. Stop for lunch at a local restaurant. Then proceed to check in hotel. We will then visit Jalan Malioboro for sightseeing.
Overnight at Jogja Town
Mount Merbabu via Selo (Solo Province)
After breakfast, prepare for Mount Merbabu trekking. Private transportation will pick us up and transfer to trailhead. Then continue to hike to Pos 3. We will have lunch at Pos 3 and proceed to Savana 2. Rest and overnight in the tent provided. Our porter team will set up all the tents for you.
Overnight at Savana 2 (Included – L, D)
Mount Merbabu Summit – Mount Prau Basecamp
Wake up call at 3AM, have light breakfast and then start climbing to the summit of Mount Merbabu. Summit attack will take around 2 hours. Enjoy sunrise and the view at your own leisure. Then, we will descend back to campsite and enjoy breakfast. After that, we will proceed to descend to starting point, have dinner & prepare to depart to Mount Prau Basecamp.
(Included – B, B, L, D)
Mount Prau (Dieng Province)
We will arrive basecamp around 2AM and make preparation to hike for Mount Prau sunrise. Journey will take around 3 hours to the summit. Then we will descend back to trailhead. From there, private transportation will transport you back to hotel in Jogja.
Overnight at Jogja Town (Included – L)
Departure to Kuala Lumpur
Today, driver will transfer us to Jogja Airport for origin’s departure.
* Note: B refers to Breakfast, L refers to Lunch and D refers to Dinner
** Above itinerary can be customized at your request to accommodate your
specific requirements. Please let us know whether you would like to make it
shorter or longer. We will follow accordingly. Terms and conditions apply.
- Free hiking consultation from Ohana Adventure Sport’s consultant (face to face)
- Private return transport service (Airport – Basecamp – Airport)
- Transportation during Trip
- National Park Permits & Fees
- Hotels & Resthouse during Trip
- Tents (2-3 person per tent)
- Safety luggage storage
- Meals and drinks during Trip as indicated on the itinerary
- Licensed guides
- Group porters
- Sleeping bag (per person)
- Sleeping mat (per person)
- Kitchen and dining equipment (Plates and cooking utensils)
- Flight tickets
- All meals except those indicates in trekking program
- Tipping and gratuities to guide and porter
- All expenses of a personal nature
- Travel insurance