- Trip Details
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
1. 29 Jan - 2 Feb 2020 - 8pax left
2. 4 - 8 March 2020 - 10pax left
3. 8 - 12 Apr 2020 - 14pax left
4. 17-21 Jun 2020 - 20pax left
5. 8 - 12 July 2020 - 20pax left
*Available to request your own date if got more than 10pax, and 1 free slot if more than 20pax
5 Days and 4 Nights Hiking and Camping Trip to Mount Kerinci. Standing at 3805 MASL, it is the highest volcano in Indonesia. Considering its height, to hike Mount Kerinci is not as difficult as you might think. The closest airport is Padang which is 6-8 hour of road journey away from Kersik Tuo (1519M), where most of the accommodation are situated there for trekkers to hike Mount Kerinci.
Day 1 :
Padang Airport - Kersik Tuo Village
On arrival Padang Airport, meet and greet with local guide. Then depart to Kersik Tuo Village which take around 8 hours of drive on the Trans-Sumatran Highway en route. Stop for lunch at a local restaurant. Upon arriving Kersik Tuo, check in Kerinci View Homestay and relax.
Overnight at Kerinci View Homestay (Included – L, D)
Kersik Tuo Village - Mount Kerinci Shelter Camp
After breakfast, prepare for Mount Kerinci trekking. Private transport will drop you to the starting point. Then continue to hike for 8 hours to Shelter 3 (3300M). Rest and overnight in the tent provided for the summit hike the following morning. Our porter team will set up all the tents for you.
Overnight at Shelter 3 Mount Kerinci (Included – B, L, D)
Mount Kerinci Shelter Camp - Summit – Home Stay
Wake up call at 4AM, light breakfast, then start climbing to the summit of Mount Kerinci (3,805M). Enjoy sunrise and the view at your own leisure. By 8AM, descend to Shelter 3 and enjoy breakfast. Then continue descending to starting point for 5-7 hours. Transport await you at the starting point to transfer back to homestay.
Overnight at Kerinci View Homestay (Included – B, B, L, D)
Day 04 & 05:
Danau Gunung Tujuh - Airport
Gunung Tujuh is the highest freshwater lake in Southeast Asia. It will take around 2 hours to reach Danau Gunung Tujuh. Lunch will be provided.
After dinner, prepare for checking out from home stay. Transport will direcly drive you to Padang. It will take around 6 hours of driving time. We will stop by at Masjid Raya of Sumatera and continue the journey to Padang Airport.
* Note: B refers to Breakfast, L refers to Lunch and D refers to Dinner
** Above itinerary can be customized at your request to accommodate your
specific requirements. Please let us know whether you would like to make it
shorter or longer. We will follow accordingly. Terms and conditions apply.
- Free hiking consultation from Ohana Adventure Sport’s consultant (face to face)
- Flight tickets (KUL – Padang – KUL)
- Private return transport service (Airport – Kerinci Basecamp – Airport)
- Transportation during expedition.
- Homestay at Kersik Tuo Village on Day 1, 3 & 4 (2 or 3 persons per room)
- Mount Kerinci National Park Entrance Permit
- Mount Kerinci National Park Entrance Fee
- Safety luggage storage
- Meals and drinks during Trip as indicated on the itinerary
- Licensed guides
- Group porters
- Tour guide to Danau Gunung Tujuh
- Tent (2-3 persons per tent)
- Toilet tent
- Sleeping bag (per person)
- Sleeping mat (per person)
- Kitchen and dining equipment (Plates and cooking utensils)
- All meals except those indicates in trekking program
- Tipping and gratuities to guide and porter
- All expenses of a personal nature
- Travel insurance